About this event:
USUI Holy Fire lll Advanced Reiki Training and Reiki Master Class
Facilitated by Becky Hudson
This Usui Holy Fire III Advanced Reiki Training (ART) and Reiki Master class is a 3 day combined class. This class is for Reiki practitioners who are Reiki Level 2 or higher who wish to increase their spiritual connection, strengthen his or her healing energy for use with self and others and teach Reiki. This class is also appropriate for any Reiki Master that wishes to refresh their skills and receive the Usui Holy Fire attunement and certification.
Upon course completion, students will be certified as a Usui Holy Fire Reiki Master and will able to teach Usui Holy Fire Reiki Master classes as well as use the Holy Fire Master energy for healing sessions. Becoming a Reiki Master is a serious step that will require preparation and study. This class is a combination of attunements, ignitions, lecture, discussion, and practice time.
Students in this class will experience and receive the following:
- Usui Holy Fire ART/Master Attunement which includes the Usui Holy Fire Master symbol
- Learn the uses of the Usui Holy Fire Master symbol
- Ocean of Holy Love experience
- Holy Love Experience
- Learn more about the Holy Fire Energy
- Making a Reiki Grid and uses of a Reiki grid
- Holy Fire Master Pre-Ignition
- Holy Fire Attunement which includes the Holy Fire symbol
- Holy Fire ignitions I and II
- Healing Fire Master Ignition
- Self-Attunements and Ignitions
- Reiki Surgery
- Spirit Releasing Process
- How to teach all levels of Reiki
- How to develop and promote your Reiki business
- The value of members in the Reiki Membership Association
- Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice for Reiki Practioners
Students will practice:
- Giving healing sessions with Holy Fire master symbols
- Reiki Hands and Reiki Surgery
- Giving Healing attunement
- Giving Reiki I attunement
- Giving Reiki II attunement
- Giving ART attunement
- Giving Master attunement
Prerequisite: Students must show proof of completion for Usui Reiki Level I and Level II classes and be able to draw and write the Reiki II symbols.
Three Days of classes
Friday, August 30th 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday, August 31st 10 am – 6 pm.
Sunday, September 1st 10 am – 6 pm.
Course fee: $550 with a $150.00 non-refundable deposit due by Saturday, August 17th. All registrations must be in 4 days prior to class time!
*Early Bird Discount is $500 and must be received in full by July 27th.
At course completion, you will be a certified Reiki Master with the ICRT. Course fee includes ICRT manual and handouts.
Becky Hudson (Gallup) BIO
My name is Becky Hudson and I am a Karuna Reiki Master, certified teacher, and associate member of the International Center for Reiki Training. I realized my calling to help others when I took my first Reiki I class. Feeling Reiki energy working through me inspired me to study Reiki until I completed my Reiki Master training in 2014. In July 2015, I completed the Holy Fire Master class and became a Holy Fire Karuna Reiki Master in October 2015.
Reiki energy can heal on a physical, mental, emotional or spiritual level and as I continue on my spiritual journey, I continue to be awed at how Reiki helps my clients. Reiki is not just something that I teach or provide to clients but a way of life for me. God and my spiritual guides assist me in all aspects of my life but especially with teaching and intuitive healing sessions. Healing is my spiritual calling and I am very excited to be offering Reiki classes through The Lightworker’s Sanctuary.